How we are different from other SEO companies:
More than the strategy and work, Our aim is to get sales to your business. We believe in a theory “If my customers get benefited, they will surely share their profits”. We have been working with this theory for the last 5 years.
What we do to rank a business
1. We follow 60-40 rule – 60% of off site optimization and 40% of onsite
What is 60% – Backlink building on high authority websites
IN DETAIL: Technically
- Content marketing – Promotion of blogs
- Converting the blog into the presentation, share it in the PPT sharing portals
- Content Curation platforms
- Release a pulse in the LinkedIn related to the blog
- Creating a slide video and make use of video-sharing portals
- Social sharing
- Blog posting – Creating a blog and posting it on web 2.0 websites such as (WordPress, Tumblr, Blogger, Wix, Webs, Weebly…etc) – All the posts should have the call to action to our website.
- Social profiles
- Slideshare presentation (One of the top ppt sharing website owned by LinkedIn) and PPT sharing such as Authorstream, Zoho, slide serve, power show, Prezi, and many others.
- Google entity stacking – Advanced link building technique, benefits for local businesses.
- Content sharing platforms like scoop, mix, folkd, Diigo, PearlTrees, Plurk, Myspace, List.ly, Dashburst…etc
- Slide video and video sharing
- Web 2.0’s blog posting
- PDF & Document sharing
- LinkedIn Pulse and its promotion
- Press releases and other campaigns
- Profile creations
- Quora Marketing
- Forum discussions
- Article submissions
- Social bookmarking
- High DA Tumblr networks
40% – Onsite – Converting the website into a search engine friendly website
Search engine webmaster guidelines are built for users to get what they really want.
When optimizing we keep the Google 200 signals in mind.
- Website speed
- Title tag optimization
- Keyword frequency checks
- Using of long-tail keywords as alternative tags
- Duplicate contents
- Image optimization
- Header tags
- Mobile test
- Footer optimization
- Above the Fold content
- HTML Code Clean-up & Optimization – Unnecessary codes will be removed, clear HTML structure will be followed, Zipping code for page speed…etc.
- Website Page Load Optimization – Image optimization, code optimization will be done to increase the website speed
- Daily Broken Links Checking – Broken links will be fixed immediately, we do watch the Google console for these errors and warnings.
- Daily Google Penalty Checking – Google penalty/spam score will be checked on a daily basis. Using Google disavow tool, to filter the spam backlinks if we have any.
- We just direct the web spiders to find more relative information about our nice market- Perfect internal linking structure.
- Finding the best long-tail marketing keywords are the key to success
- Inserting the right keywords in the website and blogs
- Checking of keyword frequency, proximity
- Do a perfect internal link building mechanism
2. We closely watch Google SEO algorithms
Even though SEO is a gradual process, we built the SEO system more secure which will not trigger any Google SEO algorithms. Our SEO process in a safer way. Because we mostly work with content & content marketing techniques which are always the king and queen of search engine optimization.
Penguin – Which is related to backlinks – The algorithm triggers when we have poor quality backlinks
Panda – Triggers when we have thin content in the webpage
Google releases official and unofficial updates – Our plan and strategy will be good enough to handle the current update and future ones.
Success is a simple theory – Whatever we do in SEO – We need to do that for users (Always keeping our customers in mind). and the backlinks should be built as it has generated in a natural way.
3. Competitor link building – To beat the competition
- Taking 10 of our best online competitors
- Scraping their backlinks
- How we scrape one’s backlinks – We use tools like Ahrefs, backlink watch, SEOSpyglass, Moz, SEMRush to harvest the competitor backlinks
- Filtering the good authority domains (A website comes from high domain authority 40+ DA, less outbound links are good websites)
- Trying to acquire links in them or links like them- We analyze each and every website – Check how they built backlinks in them Whether its paid marketing or a free organic ones, then trying to add our website on those websites.
- Which beats our competition and to stabilize the results – Our competitors are already in a good position, so following them and we have our own strategies (listed from the top section), implementing both will make the high chances of beating them.
4. Citation Building – To receive organic traffic and Branding
Branding increases our Citation flow values which helps to rank our map positions organically
How do we rank a map: Increasing of CF value
Check the citation flow values here https://majestic.com/
- Map Optimization
- Local citation listing
- Finding city-based business listing – Adding our business- Verify it
- County-based business listing
- Then country-based business listing websites
- Map embeds wherever places possible
- Getting reviews – Sponsored reviews helps to get quicker results – We can make our team to leave reviews – which looks natural
- Achieve the results
5. Niche relevant posting
For example: if our target is INSURANCE
We will find the sites that speak about insurance relevant topics, try to link our business in them
Quora marketing, Forum threads – Find relevant posts, discussions – Contributing in them to get links
We answer these questions with a call-to-action to our website.
6. Indexing Campaign
Building backlinks alone doesn’t help, we make sure that they are getting indexed by the search engines. So we will get the actual benefit of building backlinks
IN DETAIL: PA or DA can be increased by building backlinks.
Major search engines love; when we receive a backlink from high DA (Domain authority) or PA (Page Authority) source.
We usually focus on getting backlinks from 40+ DA sources. But when we built a link in those – the page authority value will be ZERO. Our indexing process includes the increase of PA value by building backlinks to the Tier 1 links (Pointing to our business website).
We follow a tiered link building strategy for our indexing campaigns
7. Geographical SEO
We focus on building links from location-based websites, which improves our keyword rankings and SEO performance.
For example – If our target country is the USA or any particular county, we focus on getting backlinks from the USA based websites.
USA Business Listings: Example
8. Other ways of link building – Other link building campaigns if we are struggling to beat the competition
Influencer marketing (Finding an influencer in our industry – make them share our content either by paid/free), Outreach marketing strategy, relevant niche guest posting (Finding the niche relevant bloggers – Make them to add our content or website), and make use of advanced link building mechanisms.
Google Entity Stacking: One of our advanced link building
9. Whole site optimization
Considering each and every page of our website as our targeted page. Many companies implement onsite and offsite SEO’s. But we focus on optimizing the whole website to stay strong enough in the top searches.
- Optimizing each page
- Build backlinks to each page
Doing the whole thing again (From 1 to 9). Google hates when we receive 100+ backlinks or tons of referrals from a single source.
It likes; If it receives from high moderated or high authority websites such as Youtube, Slideshare, LinkedIn pulses, or location-based press release websites or even industry-relevant forum websites. We here strive backlinks from good authority sources.
11. Drive traffic to a business which don’t own a website
WITHOUT A WEBSITE HOW CAN WE DRIVE TRAFFIC/LEADS/PHONE CALLS…ETC
- Google map positioning
- Citation building – which drives local traffic
- Create landing pages/websites in sites.google.com & Google my business page; which acts like a website/landing page – These sites are rankable too (But not in top 10).
- Quora marketing
- Relevant niche Guest posting – We need to find niche relevant websites
- Press Releases
- YouTube Video promotions
- Slideshare and its marketing
- LinkedIn pulses and its marketing
- Niche relevant web directories and more
12. 5 Articles x 500+1000 words EACH MONTH
We have a content writing team to develop and create content that fits our business.
The below is the process:
- Buzz topics will be taken related to our industry.
- Get it approved from the customer end
- We deliver the content
- Get it approved again from the customer end
- Then it will get published in the website.
Waiting for answer your questions.
If you dont have time to do all these.